Experience a new way of driving with the launch of our range of eco-responsible electric rental cars, by selecting car group F at the time of your reservation.
A small, quiet, intelligent, reliable and environmentally friendly vehicle for navigating the city centre.
* You can return the vehicle with a battery level less than or equal to 10% at a fixed cost of €40.
New to Peugeot's electric range, this city car will offer you quiet and responsive driving for easy and comfortable city journeys.
|Max charging power||Connector type||Acceptable charging power||Charging time|
|7,4 kw (AC)||Type 2||7 kw||4h00|
|22 kw (AC)||Type 2||7 kw||4h00|
|50 kw (DC)||Combo CCS||50 kw||35mn|
|100 kw (DC)||Combo CCS||100 kw||28mn|
*AC (Alternating Current): for charging at home, in a garage or on a public road
**DC (Direct Current): if you need to charge very fast
Our partnership with Plugsurfing will give you access to an extensive network of terminals and easily recharge your vehicle.
How it works ?
1. Select your Plugsurfing recharge card when booking in the "Options" section on avis.be
2. Recover your card at the same time as your electric vehicle
3. All the necessary documentation will be provided to you at the rental location to facilitate and understand the recharge
4. Download the Plugsurfing App available on apple store and play store
5. Set up a Plugsurfing account and add a payment method to use
*Activation of a Charging Key can take up to 24 hours.