Website terms & conditions
AVIS WEB SITE USER AGREEMENTGeneral
Avis Budget Autoverhuur, registered in Brussels, owns and operates this website. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions ”We”, ”Our” and ”Us” refers to Avis Budget Autoverhuur. Please review these Terms and Conditions carefully before using this website. Your use of this Web site indicates your agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Your use of this website, any downloaded material from it and the operation of these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Belgium and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Belgian courts.
Avis makes no warranty, implied or explicit, that any part of the service will be uninterrupted, error-free, virus-free, timely, secure, accurate, reliable or any quality, nor that the content is safe in any manner for download. You understand and agree that neither Avis nor any participant in the site and its services provides professional advice of any kind and that use of such advice or other information is solely at you own risk and without our liability of any kind.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit Our liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or for fraudulent misrepresentation.
In particular, you agree that you will not:
- Post, transmit or disseminate any information on or via this website which is or may be harmful, obscene, defamatory or otherwise illegal
- Deface, alter or interfere with the front end ‘look and feel’ of this Web site or the underlying software code
- Use this Web site in a manner which causes or may cause an infringement of the rights of any other
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on this website or related infrastructure
- Make any other unauthorised, false or fraudulent booking
- Obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorised access, via whatever means, to any of Our networks.
- Use any software, routine or device to interfere or attempt to interfere electronically or manually with the operation or functionality of this website including but not limited to uploading or making available files containing corrupt data or viruses via whatever means
Without prejudice to any of Our other rights (whether at law or otherwise) We reserve the right to:
- Cancel your bookings without reference to you and/or
- Deny you access to this Web site where we believe (in Our absolute discretion) that you are in breach of any of these Terms and Conditions